Monday, August 10, 2009

Its on its way

I guess I should have covered a bit more about the details for the newbies (as I am)

When I ordered my HCG there was the option of either I had a Dr. perscription or I had to give some medical information to get the okay from their DRs. It was pretty quick, seeing as how I ordered on Sunday and now its Monday and its already on its way.

Confirmation of my order E-mail - Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 10:20 AM
Sent your details to the physician for approval E-mail - Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 11:15 PM
HCG being sent out E-mail - Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:21 AM
Tracking HCG E-mail - Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:25 AM

It looks like my HCG has been shipped but my mixing kit as not yet.

I believe my HCG is coming from India and my mixing kit from USA

I will post more when more happens

0 comments: